Software for recording skype conversations

Hi,

From time to time I have conversations on Skype, and I would like to know which software in your opinion is suitable for recording the conversations.

Thanks.

I use Pamela

It depends on your system, but if you are in Windows for example this one Freeware | VoIp call recorder looks good and is free. The interface is very basic, but it will certainly get the job done just as well as something prettier. The one linked above looks great, but it comes with a 30-day limit before you have to pay.
I’m actually in Linux myself and have been using “Skype call recorder” and it’s been great.

I have used this screen recorder Mac and Windows tool for a long time Joyoshare VidiKit - All-in-one Video Cutter, Screen Recorder, Converter | OFFICIAL. It can record Skype calls with audio in high quality. Most importantly, I can also customize configuration for output format, including resolution, codec, bit rate, sample rate…

The latest Skype version 8 allows users to record Skype calls with the Skype app directly.
There are a few free screen recorders on this list: Ultimate Skype Recorders [Excellent Walk-through Guide]
Hope helpful for you

1 Like

I used Shadowplay ShadowPlay: Record, Share Game Videos & Screenshots | NVIDIA

from within skype hit the record button once the converstion is engaged.