Share LingQ, Win an iPhone

Hey everyone!

We want to know how you LingQ.

Share a screenshot of your favourite LingQ feature on social media using the hashtag #LovingLingQ5 and you could win an iPhone.

The lucky winner will be selected from a draw. Every social media share is an entry, so share as many times as you like!

Make sure you to take a great screenshot, write something fun, and use that hashtag.

You have until June 14th.

Thinking about what to share? It can be anything you like. Like this:

P.S. Post your screenshot below as well and write about which feature(s) you love about LingQ here for a better chance to win!

2 Likes

Here are some additional ways you can share LingQ (on web or mobile). Click here to see a closer view:

1 Like

You should not use special symbols in a hashtag.
Now you have two hashtags: #LovingLingQ5.0 and #LovingLingQ5 depending on the platform.

2 Likes

I shared my 90 day challenge stats on Facebook with some of my classmates who are learning German. I am not a social Media type but free gifts always have some eerily attraction to them. :wink: Good Luck to everyone!

2 Likes

Noticed that. Regardless, #LovingLingQ5.0 and #LovingLingQ5 will be treated as the same hashtag.

2 Likes

Thanks! Please share the Facebook URL or a screenshot in this thread for a better chance to win.

1 Like

here is the snapshot of my classmate in germany.

1 Like

Here we go:

1 Like

Nice!

Good luck to everyone!!

For everyone who wants to learn a foreign language, I recommend you to install the LingQ app on your smartphone, in order to learn the basics of your favorite language, understand how to pronounce words by reading and listening to sports-related content and much more.

#LovingLingQ5.0

2 Likes

Вітаю!
Хочу Вам розповісти про дуже зручний режим читання у порталі для вивчення інозенмих мов #LovingLingQ5. В ньому є можливість позначати вже відомі і не відомі слова та вирази, прослуховувати їх вимову та дізнаватись значення. Це дозволяє скоріш запам"ятовувати. Також можливо додати будьякий власний текст.
Сподіваюсь Вам сподобається так як і мені. :heart:

#LovingLingQ5
LingQ’s best feature: statistics that help me review my progress and keep my motivation up.

#LovingLingQ5 simples de ver os resultados igual passa a mão no sabão

If you are learning a language I can suggest no better tool than LingQ. Read material you enjoy and listen along. My favorite feature is to upload an ebook and read it using LingQ translation and text-to-speech functions.
#LovingLingQ5

Compartilhe LingQ, Ganhe um iPhone
Se você está aprendendo um idioma, não posso sugerir nenhuma ferramenta melhor do que o LingQ. Leia o material que você gosta e ouça junto. Meu recurso favorito é fazer upload de um ebook e lê-lo usando a tradução LingQ e as funções de conversão de texto em fala. #LovingLing05

Se você está aprendendo um idioma, não posso sugerir nenhuma ferramenta melhor do que o LingQ. Leia o material que você gosta e ouça junto. Meu recurso favorito é fazer upload de um ebook e lê-lo usando a tradução LingQ e as funções de conversão de texto em fala. #LovingLing05