Seeking a Mandarin Chinese Tutor

I’m hoping to find a Mandarin Chinese tutor who, if possible, meets at least some of these criteria:

1. Does not try to teach me the language.
  2. Can speak English but agrees to use Mandarin most of the time during our calls.
  3. Shares some of my interests: language learning, linguistics, travel, martial arts, technology, mountain biking, etc.
  4. Knows the differences between (and can understand) the various regional dialects in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.
  5. Has a good sense of humor and can put up with my poor Chinese!

Please contact me if you meet think you would be a good fit: john at l2mastery dot com

Let me say my comment.
In my experience, I think 2) is not absolutely necessary, "Basically can manipulate only Chinese during a conversation, understand what a learner wants to says (and can use a his or her mother tongue if necessary) " is better.

I hope this comment will be helpful.

Sorry,
says–>>say
a his–>>his

Sorry I can’t help you with mandarin. But having glanced at it only briefly, http://l2mastery.com/ looks like a great site! Thanks for taking all my thoughts and putting them in a webpage, Qishi!

Thanks, Edward! Foreign Language Mastery has been just a hobby so far, but I have plans to expand it significantly in the coming year. Stay tuned!

@ Dillemme,

You got it. That’s basically what I am getting at.

Hi John, I’m interested to be your Chinese tutor. Contact me at Skyp: jidanqing4

Hi John, I’m interested to be your Chinese tutor. Contact me at Skyp: jidanqing4

Thanks Danqing. I will look for you online.