Search filter doesn't work on newest Android update

Hello,
hope this is the right section to post this. I was very happy to saw an update for the app and especially that it has now a dark theme, great!

Unfortunately, the filter for the lesson search (where you could choose from beginner to advanced) doesn’t work anymore. When I click on it, it just opens an empty box.

One other thing is, that I would like to use the app interface in English, which was set to before the update. But after the update, it’s a mix of English and my phone language (German) even though the language of the user interface is set to English still.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know about these issues! I will report them to our Android developers right away and we will make sure to have them fixed asap.

2 Likes

Thank you. I deleted and reinstalled the app and the filter function was working again actually.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for posting this. I noticed the same, plus the “my lessons” section only shows irrelevant lessons and courses now, not the ones I was working on last or that I imported last etc.