Reset of LingQs and reading progress

It seems that with the update that I am having some problems with my progress. When I read, my page doesn’t get saved and I have to scroll all the way through where I stopped. Also some of my LingQs or words I marked as known are turned blue again.

Does anybody else have these kind of problems? Is this going to be fixed?

That would be great.

Is that on the iOS app? Do you have that problem with some specific lesson or with any lesson you open?

Hello Zoran. Thank you for replying. Today the new version appeared on my phone. iOS. Looks like the problem solved itself. Seems to work fine now again. The new version is amazing :star_struck: But I can’t add the audio minutes anymore. Hope that tool will come back.

1 Like

Audio minutes can be added from the language stats screen. Tap the bar with the streak icon at the top of the library. Then there’s a graph with words read, minutes listened, LingQs created, etc.

1 Like

Thank you Zoran. Unfortunately I can’t find it. I don’t even find the streak icon at the top of the library. Do I have to open a lesson? I clicked all and everything but can’t find anything you said above. No bar with streak icon, no graph with words read or minutes listened. Only in the lesson itself I can say how many times I read or listend to it but that’s not it, right?

Please make sure to update the app to the latest version 5.0.2 and you’ll see the Streak/Stats at the top. We fixed that bug in the latest update.

1 Like

Perfect :+1:t2: it’s there now :star_struck: I really love this app and the update is amazing. Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: Enjoy!

1 Like