Request: Previous/ Next Buttons in Import Lesson

First, I have now been using LingQ for 6 months and find it to be an indispensable tool for language acquisition. I only became aware of the Comprehensible Input Hypothesis this year and have now experienced its efficacy first hand. Using LingQ to manage CI has increased the rate of my acquisition by leaps and bounds. I only wish I had known about it before, because it has become painfully apparent how much time and effort I spent on a prior language using standard methods.

As for the request, it would be highly beneficial to have a Previous and Next button on the Import Lesson page (to the left of the Save and to the right of the Save & Open button respectively) for those of us who create Courses with large numbers of Lessons. When sequentially editing a Course (e.g., adding MP3s after creating Lessons), it becomes ineffective and a bit arduous to scroll down the Lesson list time and time again, which, I am sure, is exacerbated by the fact that my eyesight is no longer what it used to be.

Regardless, thank you all for the wonderful tool. I look forward to years of use and many more languages to come.

Thanks for your suggestion. It’s a good one and I will add it on the wish list. We should be able to add that option in the upcoming updates.

Well, if you go about adding any buttons to the Import Lessons page, let me agitate for a Save button at the top of the content entry. After pasting a large block of text the viewport remains at the top of the page. It would nice to have a save button somewhere around there instead of having to scroll all the way to the bottom to find it. Buttons are cheap these days – you could have one both at the bottom and the top of the page.

3 Likes

Excellent, and thank you for the consideration. It would be very beneficial.