Recurring payment

I just payed for plus for a month, but I’m not sure I want to commit to anything yet. I also don’t want to have to remember to downgrade my account in case I won’t be using linq next month. How can I arrange it so that I can use lingq as a plus member for a month now, and then have it automatically unsubscribe me from any payments, until I decide I want to invest again (which might be next month)?

@robinhood - If you downgrade your account to Free now then you will automatically be downgraded at the end of your current billing cycle. If you are worried about forgetting when your subscription will be renewed, I recommend writing a reminder on a calendar so you know the day before that your subscription will be renewed.

Are you sure it will wait before to the end of the billing cycle before downgrading? The FAQ seems to be contradicting this: “When you upgrade or downgrade, your membership level changes right away. However, Points per month and Tutoring only change on your next billing date.”

I’m not sure what that last sentence really means… will I be able to make unlimited lingqs if I downgrade now?

@robinhood - We are in the process of updating the help to reflect new changes that we have made here. I can assure you that you won’t be downgraded until the end of the billing cycle.

Okey. Thanks for the help!