Punctation in the hint of a LingQ

It would be nice if you could improve the way the “hint” is build when I create a LingQ.
Example for a hint at the moment:
"I love LingQ " (recognize there is a space after “LingQ”)
The sentence in the text is:
“I love LingQ.”
It would be great if you can show the punctation after the last word (if there is one.)

P.S. By the way, the suggested hints are much better than before the last update, because you show more words before and after the lingqed word. That is great! Thank you.

Sorry, I meant “phrase” not “hint”. Please read it the following way:

It would be nice if you could improve the way the “phrase” is build when I create a LingQ.
Example for a phrase at the moment:
"I love LingQ " (recognize there is a space after “LingQ”)
The sentence in the text is:
“I love LingQ.”
It would be great if you can show the punctation after the last word (if there is one.)

P.S. By the way, the suggested phrases are much better than before the last update, because you show more words before and after the lingqed word. That is great! Thank you.

@Vera - I’m afraid we are unlikely to do this since it is a personal preference thing. Some will want the punctuation, some will not. It is set up the way it is currently and we are not likely to make this change. Sorry! :slight_smile:

Mark, have you recognized that I speak from the phrase in the LingQ, not from the LingQ itself. The phrase is usually a full sentence (or a part of a sentence). So it makes perfect sense to add the punctation.

Vera, Mark is on an airplane to Toronto right now and will be quite busy there for the next few days.

I must say I do not understand the need for punctuation.