Progress bar weekly stats

Hello everyone my statistics in the progress bar switched from daily stats to weekly stats, can I switch it back to daily?

12 Likes

Thanks, it can’t be changed, but I’ll forward your feedback to our team.

1 Like

What is the rationale for this change?

I have daily goals for my language learning and being able to track these with Lingq was one of the main things I like about the software over and above alternatives. I don’t understand how only been able to see rolling 7 day totals is useful

(yes I know I can click through several pages and manually change each element Im tracking then find the information on the daily graph but thats incredibly time consuming when I just want to see my progress.)

12 Likes

I have the same problem from last week. I don’t understand this change.
The statistics worked well, why then make changes without any meaning to the user? What’s the point of wanting to see the weekly statistics instead of keeping a quick check on the daily statistics?
Please solve this problem and don’t let these stupid errors continue over time.

7 Likes

I’m baffled by this too. Who would look at how many steps they walked, for example, and prefer to see a rolling 7-day average and not the daily amount?

9 Likes

Daily goals for me please.

7 Likes

Please change it again. Together with other problems, it makes LingQ almost unusable for me.

4 Likes