Problems with Importing Catalan Lessons

I have recently been having problems importing Catalan content on LingQ with the chrome extension. However, it seems that this is a problem across Firefox, Safari, etc. All content imported, even news (from the news feed option) that can be directly imported without the extension will not open properly.

However, importing content is no problem with my other languages such as Spanish, French, and English.

I receive an error message of:

“There was an error opening this lesson. We have been notified and will investigate this issue. You will be redirected to the home page where you can try opening another lesson.”

I really hope this could be resolved soon so I can get back to my Catalan studies here on LingQ.

Thanks.

1 Like

I noticed the same thing, with Catalan, in the last 24 hours.

1 Like

Interesting. I am not sure if this is due to the fact that Catalan is a beta language but I really hope that it gets fixed soon. I hope someone who deals with this kind of stuff hops on and replies.

Sorry about that everyone. We do have problem with Catalan and Esperanto at the moment. We are working on it and the issue should be fixed soon. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Zoran, thanks for the feedback in regard to this issue. Is there any way that you could notify in this discussion post about further updates or novelties? I would really appreciate it. I am looking forward to getting back to my Catalan Studies! :smiley:

The issue has been fixed now. Thanks again for your patience everyone!

3 Likes

Thank you Zoran!