Problem with conversation time: wrong day

Yesterday morning at about 7 am in GMT+1 I wanted to book a conversation time for Thursday, March 19, 2009. I know, I was late. When I open this day for Jonathan there was time offered and I signed 04:30PM. But after booking the time I saw that the time was signed up for Friday, March 20, 2009 @ 04:30PM. Maybe there is a problem with the time zones?

Are you saying you signed up for a discussion for Thursday at 4:30 but it’s showing up as being on Friday at 4:30? That doesn’t sound like a time zone issue. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it possible that you accidentally signed up on Friday instead of Thursday? I will try to reproduce this and let you know.

It was Thursday morning in my time zone and 4:30 pm was shown for Thursday. But when I signed up, the time was signed up for Friday.

No, I didn’t accidentally signed up for Friday. When the times was shown there was first times shown for Thursday with AM and then with PM. It was very early in the morning and in Canada there was still Wednesday. Maybe this constellation causes the problem. I can try it out next week again when you’re interested in such a test.

Hi Vera,

I can’t reproduce this problem. Please let me know if it happens again.