Presentation page of the tutors

I would be very interested in a presentation page of all your tutors. I am wondering, how the tutors look like, so a picture of them would be nice. And I am interested in the location, where they live and perhaps a short CV and some issues, they are interested in or what they like …
So after I read such a presentation page, I would be a little bit familiar with the tutors. I could easily choose the one, I am the most interested in. And hopefully I will be less nervous, when I create my first event with a new tutor.

PS.: If such a page already exists, please tell me.

Hi Andreas,

We do already have such a page. Please click on the ‘Settings’ link located in the top right corner of the page after you log in to your account and scroll down to the bottom of the page. If you don’t have a tutor selected, you will see the following: http://screencast.com/t/rAeLPsDxFv. Click on ‘choose’ and you will see the list of tutors along with their picture and profile.

Make sure you have the language you are studying set to the correct one as you will only see the tutors for that language.

Hi Kerri!

Thank you, this is what I am looking for. But you must admit, that it is not easy to find this page.