Pessoal e Transmissivel

For a wonderful interview between a Portuguese interviewer and a Brazilian biographer of Paulo Coelho listen to the podcast at the bottom of the list you will find at

http://feeds.tsf.pt/Tsf-PessoalTransmissivel

You will hear the difference between the two versions of Portuguese, and learn a lot about Paulo Coelho. It is a pity we cannot get transcripts from this and other great podcasts at the TSF site.

Hello Steve,

I do not mind transcribing these podcasts, but without their permission we can not share them in the library… (Can we?) I wish I could get in touch with them, but they just don’t give me a reply…

PS: his books are worth reading. :wink:

David,

It is too much work to do the transcript for just one person. Lets hope that we can get the transcript. I am hoping to visit Portugal this fall and will try to contact them when I am there.

Really? If you do visit Portugal, please let me know! Who knows, perhaps you could use the chance to give a talk about LingQ at my university. That would be great! (Even if you don’t, I would be more than happy to listen to you - in person!) :slight_smile:

Sorry about my enthusiasm. I got a bit carried away…

Obrigada pelo link (que é muito interessante!), Steve. Infelizmente não consegui encontrar a enrevista com Paulo Coelho… :frowning:

Não é uma entrevista com Coelho, é uma entrivista com o senhor que escreveu o biografia de Coelho, se chama Fernando Morais, é Brasileiro. Voce ten que buscar embaixa da lista,

Ahh, desculpe, tinha percebido mal! Obrigada pela informção.