Ordering of meaning - finale

Hello,

thank you for the ordering fix you did this week. It is finally unified.

One problem I still have is the logic of ordering. I have created word xxxxxx and put series of meanings there precisely in this order: aaaaaa, bbbbbb, cccccc, dddddd, eeeeee. While I was doing it the order got totally randomized (see the picture)

What is the logic behind this ordering? Can you make it more non-random, according to creation date of the meaning (ascending, oldest on top)?

Thanks, JS.

Thanks, we will see what we can do.

2 Likes

Thanks, it really seems random. I have tried another one

JS

1 Like

Hi @zoran , what is the progress with this?

@jansiebert No updates yet, I will post here if anything changes.

1 Like

I checked this with our team.
Unfortunately at this period of time, we have a list of priorities that require our immediate attention and resources (finishing the GPT translation feature, adding a simple lesson editing interface, enriching the list of voices & languages that can access text-to-speech feature, finishing changes to activity streak & coins, etc.). While we understand the importance of the task you mentioned, we regret to inform you that it won’t be feasible to address it in the immediate future. We appreciate your understanding and will certainly revisit this task when our current priorities allow for it. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I will look forward to solution.
JS.

1 Like