No lingqs on android app

I recently downloaded the android app for lingq (yay!), but I’ve been having trouble. When I choose French, I can view my highlighted lingqs within lessons and tap them to see their meaning, but this is not happening with any other languages (I’ve tried Japanese, Italian, Swedish, and Korean). Is there some way I can fix this?

Hi!

Have you tried reinstalling the app to see if that helps? I wonder, does it correctly show the number of cards per lesson in the lesson list, or do they all display zero?

It shows the correct number of cards, and I can use the flash cards. I will try reinstalling it.

I re-installed it, and most of them seem to be working fine now. The only language that still isn’t working is Japanese. :frowning:

Thanks for the followup, and apologies for the inconvenience. We’ll look into this and see if we can figure out what’s going on.

Alright. Thank you!

I have the same problem. Tried re-installing, but it didn’t help.

The lessions show, but there are no lingq’s or cards. This is for Chinese.

We’ve just pushed version 2.2.2 which includes a fix for LingQs not displaying in the text. Please download the latest update here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linguist

Let us know if you continue to have problems with this!