No LingQs of the Day

Same here. I can now review the 13th, but I still hope I can still get the 10th/11th/12th, because it is a convenient way to review for me

I should hope that this gets fixed correctly. Whatever is going on right now is not acceptable. By any means.

Would you forward the email to support (at) lingq.com?

Thanks for your patience with this, everyone! The LingQs of the Day should be working properly now, so if you’re still having trouble with this let us know!

Please note that we unfortunately aren’t able to regenerate the lists from previous days, but any emails sent from today on should be working properly again.

I don’t receive emails for LOTD (that’s an acronym too close to LOTR).

I religiously sign-in every single day (no joke). I was referring to the notifications found at the top of the LingQ website.

Ah, my apologies! In that case, if you click on the notifications menu at the top do you see any notification from the past 24 hours?

When trying to use the |Flashcards| linkbutton provided in the Notifications I no longer find the LOTD error but this:

Invalid input parameters:

batch
    Select a valid choice. 150 is not one of the available choices.

OK, thanks for the update! I think I know what will fix this… It seems the LingQs of the Day allows you to select 150 terms, but the options on the Vocabulary page only include 100 and 200. In the meantime, would you switch to 100 or 200 for your German LingQs? I’ll then alert our development team about this and we’ll get this fixed.

Tis not a problem. I got around it alright. I just wanted to keep you in the loop.

I know development with a dynamic site is nothing to sneeze at. Thanks.

The 150 option is now back on the Vocabulary page, so the 150 LingQs of the Day setting should be working properly again :slight_smile: