Next lesson

After studying a lesson I must scroll on the top, to click “next lesson”.
In an old LingQ version I could click on the "round thing " without scrolling on the top!
Then I could click “next lesson”

Is this a bug or do you like scrolling? or do I miss an information how to use LingQ?

j;-)

1 Like

Good point, it probably makes sense to have these “Previous Lesson” and “Next Lesson” links at the bottom of the lesson as well. We’ll add this to our list!

Good to know.

Surprise!, Surprise!

Now we can click “next lesson” at the bottom of the lesson as well! Thanks to the support team!

1 Like

Great! Now all we need is to not have to click twice to get rid of that congratulations box and we can start flying through lessons.

2 Likes

@Alex What do you think about this point? “Great! Now all we need is to not have to click twice to get rid of that congratulations box and we can start flying through lessons.” from colin and Sanne wrote it in an other forum post.

At last someone told about this problem. What a nice surprise the interface is really improved by a small and evident change! Thank you!

1 Like

No immediate changes planned here, but nothing is set in stone :slight_smile:

sad news! :frowning:

That’s a shame. Anyway, I notice that ther asterisks that sit next to a word to show how important the word is in the reading interface don’t appear when the word is blue. I don’t know if it is designed this way or a bug.

It’s not something we’ve thought about, though may make sense. We’ll give this some more thought!

Yes, I admit that congratulations box is annoying for me, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think the feature would improve the reading interface. I only mention it because it kind of looks like a bug in the system at the moment, even if it’s not.