New User Instructions/Training

Maybe I missed something, but it seems like there is a lot of training missing on how to fully utilize the site. (I’ve been a member for a long time, but just started actually using the site last week.)

I did go through the initial getting started section.

For me it would be nice to have a screencast of someone actually using the site. I discovered by accident how to save phrases because I saw the phrase button in flashcards. I still am not sure if I’m using flash cards correctly.

Just looking for a little direction so I can spend less time figuring out how things work and more time learning. :slight_smile:

However, I am using the site and I do like it enough that I upgraded. Seems like I’m fumbling around figuring things out though.

Thanks for any guidance :slight_smile:

Hi Trav,

Hope you’re enjoying the site. There’s always new stuff to learn, but for starters I recommend checking out Tutorial View by clicking on the Tutorial View tab while viewing a lesson.

Another thing you may want to take a look at is the LingQ Academy, which can be found in the sidebar in the Help section or by going here: Getting Started - Two Weeks at LingQ Academy

If you have questions about specific functions be sure to let us know!