New Mini-Stories Courses

Norwegian?

Hi Zoran - are you still on track for the European Portuguese? Is there any chance you could put some of them up sooner, and add the rest later? Many thansk,

James

Hello Zoran, you are doing a great work, and it’s highly appreciated. I’m like James , I’d like to see the mini stories in European Portuguese.,thank you

@jameskirby @SaudiMike We are currently looking to hire someone to take care of European Portuguese version of Mini Stories. I hope to hire someone during the weekend, and hopefully in 10-15 days we will have first European Portuguese stories up on the site. I’ll do my best to make it as fast as possible.

We don’t have anything in Norwegian yet, sorry.

Brilliant. Thank you for the update, Zoran

Thanks great job. Looking forward to see mini stories in Finnish.DeleteEdit

Looking forward to the German series of mini stories being completed. There are only about 25 in total (and in random order); to have a Beta Language 40 are needed!? These stories are a much heralded by Steve on youtube, perhaps something could be done to get these in order or to add the missing ones.

Well German has tons of other content available, but we do need to have minimum 40 or even all 60 Mini Stories completed when adding new language to Beta.
More German stories are work in progress and will be completed in the near future.

Why there are only 10 stories in Danish? Are there any plans to have more?

We will add more as soon as we get more stories. If you are from Denmark and are interested to help, let me know! - zoran(at)lingq.com

Are there any mini stories coming for Finnish in the near future? :slight_smile:

Hopefully! I am chasing people to have Swedish done first, and then I’ll focus more on Finnish and Norwegian.

Have you already got volunteers for Finnish? I have a couple of friends who might be willing to help if I ask them nicely.

Ok! Thanks for the response! Swedish is my native language so cool that you’re doing that! Looking forward to Finnish in the future then! :slight_smile:

Been doing some of these, what an amazing resource, thank you Zoran and everybody at lingq

I have to agree. I reach a conversational level faster when I focus on mini-stories at the beginning. I am now using the mini-stories (which I am very familiar with by now!) to focus on points of grammar in Russian and Ukrainian. We’ll see how it turns out.

First 10 European Portuguese Mini Stories are now up, and more to come soon.

It’s not easy finding materials in European Portuguese . So this is highly appreciated.

Steve mentioned a few times during his workouts that there is someone recording mini-stories in Hungarian. Just out of curiosity how far along is that?