New LingQ iOS and Android apps open for Beta testing!

Hi I would like to try the beta android app as well

The new app for android sounds great, I would love to test it!

Count me in too for iOS if possible.

I’m interested for Android.

I’d be interested in testing on Android.

I’d be interested in testing on Android, can you tell me more

I’m interested too. Please, let me try it!

I am interested in testing it.

I’m interested in testing an Iphone app.

I would be willing to be a beta tester for iOS. I really enjoy LingQ.

I want to see it! pleaase!

I’d be interested in trying the beta too. I use an iPhone 5 and an iPad Air 2. I’m an iOS developer for Channel 4 in London, so if I encounter any bugs I can probably get you a device log (although it’s probable that you have some decent crash analytics in the app already).

Hello Mrdan1elz,

Thank you for your interest in the new LingQ app. Right now the Beta is only available for accounts with Premium memberships, but we’ll let you know when it’s open for all users.

I have not recieved an email yet. Any updates on when you will be sending out more info?

I’m interested in the iOS beta. I have an iPhone 6 (and even an old iPad 2 lying around). Thanks!

Email with the installation link has been sent to Android testers. Make sure that you are logged into gmail account on your device before you click on the link and the installation should start automatically.
We can only add users with Gmail accounts into Android test program.

Thanks to everyone who should interest! Android users should receive an email shortly with the install link. Unfortunately only users with a gmail account connected to their LingQ accounts will be able to install the Beta. So if you are using yahoo, hotmail, etc… you won’t receive the install link.

All iOS should also be receiving an email in the next few days.

Hello leandroalemao,

Thank you for your interest in the new LingQ app. Right now the Beta is only available for accounts with Premium memberships, but we’ll let you know when it’s open for all users.

Email with the installation link has been sent to Android testers. Make sure that you are logged into gmail account on your device before you click on the link and the installation should start automatically.
We can only add users with Gmail accounts into Android test program.

Got the mail and am using the app now. Thanks for the fast reply.