Monthly list of points usage?

Hi,

My old linguist points finally almost ran out (right before expiration). Being able to see my points usage in a monthly basis and in average would be very helpful to me and to anybody trying to decide which membership level is the most suitable.

By the way, it would be nice to have semiannual and annual rates. Current 6-month memberships are just monthly rates multiplied for 6, not much advantage for members willing to pay in advance.

Basically, you will have 3 months to use your points from the day you receive them. On the Account page in the Transaction History you will be able to see all the days on which you received or bought points. We will take all the points you spend in 90 days following your purchase and subtract this from the amount of points you received. Any left over points will expire. You can see your points transactions on the Points page.

We will increase the number of transactions you can see on the points page and add another field to help you follow your spending. Good suggestion.

We don’t have any plans to offer discounts for 6-month memberships at the moment. There is already a discount built into the Plus and Premium monthly charge and the 6-month option is really only there to provide an option for people who don’t have a credit card or who want to pay another way.

I think it is worth reminding people that as of June the new rule regarding unused points will go into effect. I hope people are thinking about that.