Mikebond visiting Poland this month and Germany/Austria in October - let's meet!

Hi everyone!
I will be visiting Poland from 13 to 27 September (so far, my plan includes Kraków, Poznań and Warszawa) and I think it would be nice to meet up with some LingQ members to practise my Polish with (and maybe other languages).
Then, from 6 to 14 October, my LingQ friend Matt (Matt92) and I will be visiting Munich and Salzburg. It would be nice to meet other people there.
Please, let me know if you are interested in meeting up,
Michele

Hi Michele,
it’s a pitty. I’m not able to visit Munich at this time.
But on October, 26th, there is a LingQ meeting in Berlin with Steve. I’ll partizipate. Have you considered that when you made plans for visiting Germany?

I remember reading about it, but Berlin is a bit far for me. Anyway both Matt and I have already bought our train tickets, so I won’t be able to make it to Berlin too… Hopefully I will also have some work to do in October, so I doubt I could ever spend the whole month travelling!

Thanks Yirtse!

Hello Michele!

I, too, wish you a nice time in Poland and Germany! Tomorrow I’ll start my journey to Spain (arrival: Tuesday evening or Wednesday). We will return during the week from 08. - 12.10. If it is possible for you (and - of course - if you are interested in) we maybe could arrange a meeting in Friburg in Breisgau(or somewhere nearby), which is not very far away from Munich. But first I have to convince my fellow passengers to make a stop, and surely it will be a very short stay. But I’d really like to get to know you personally.

By the way, I’d also love to meet people living nearby Alicante or Valencia. So, if someone lives in this region and she/he would like to meet me, I’d be very happy.

Hello everybody,
as I wrote last month, Matt and I are meeting in Bavaria for a whole week starting tomorrow. We’ll stay in Regensburg until 10 October when we move to Munich. If anyone would like to meet us for some polyglot conversations, get in touch with me!

Drat! I’ll be in Munich on 11 October (but only briefly, en route). I am sure the two of you will have a lot to talk about. Enjoy the wonderful region and - usually - very friendly people down there.

Hello Michele,
Have a very good journey! It sounds quite interesting! Enjoy!
Ciao!
Silvia