Meetup with me in Buenos Aires, Rio, Salvador or Lima?

Bem vindo a Bahia Will be a pleasure meet you Steve

Bienvenido Steve! por mi esta bien, pero podría la semana próxima. A ver que dicen las demás personas…

Yo puedo la semana próxima el martes o el miércoles que (hasta ese momento) tú también podías. Accademia es un muy buen restaurante para pasar un buen momento sin toda la elegancia de un restaurante tradicional: tiene más tipos de comida además de pizza, y a la hora del almuerzo es muy amigable y hay buena cantidad de espacio en esa sucursal en especial.
Yo voto por Accademia y martes (o miércoles), ¡pero escucho ideas!

Hola a todos, la semana que viene está bien para mi también. En que horario están pensando, almuerzo o cena?

Hi Steve! You’re coming to Rio tomorrow, right? You’re staying in Zona Sul?
Perharps a meet up in one of the beaches or in Pão de Açúcar would be great ahaha (though forecast for next days is cloudy weather… :/)

1. there was no get together in Argentina. Maybe it is possible to arrange one in Rio in the next three days, October 14, 15 or 16, or in Salvador on October 17 evening or Oct 18. But locals will need to determine the place and the time. I will happily show up. Same for Cusco October 23 evening or Lima Oct 26-28.

Hi Steve! Welcome to Rio de Janeiro! :smiley:
I’m still up for the meeting here in Rio! It’s really gonna be cloudy/rainy the next few days here, so meeting at the Sugar Loaf or at one of many bars by the beach might be a bit risky, idk… I talked to a friend for suggestions of indoor places, and he suggested me a place called “Lagoon Gourmet”. It has a great view of the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon and the Christ.
What about Tuesday evening, at 7pm? (tomorrow would be too short notice, and this way gives time to maybe someone else interested show up here too).
What do you think?

Tuesday night sounds like a good idea. We can meet there. I am staying with my wife and friends in Santa Teresa. Somewhere closer would also work. Let’s see what other people have to say.

Ahh if you’re staying next to the downtown area, there’re some other options around there too. There’s a restaurant called “Aprazível” in Santa Tereza, it’s also pretty good with an amazing view (a bit expensive though ahah).
But yeah, let’s see if someone else has other suggestions here too!
Downtown Rio is easier to get to, and since it’s a weekday, it’s busy all day.

Somewhere near Botafogo perhaps?

ahaha i actually don’t know too many places in Rio, but one nice place would be the “Quiosque Espetto Carioca”, in Leme. It’s close to Botafogo, and it’s right by the sea :smiley:
Or, in Botafogo, there’s the “Praça Nelson Mandela” (at the botafogo subway station), with many small bars and restaurant right next to one another. It’s usually very busy too.

i’d like to see you in Salvador, but unfortunately i have an exam in the college at night day 18. If you free to meet up day 19 or 17, please let me know.

1. I am trying to arrange a meet up somewhere on Copacabana Saturday, October 20. Stay tuned.

we are trying to arrange a meet up in Rio, on Copacabana, around 12 noon or even a little earlier. For Saturday, October 20. Please post here if you are interested and suggest a meet up place.

Carangueja do Farol in Barra, Salvador Oct 18 7 pm . please post here if you plan to make it. Meet up.

Perharps after the last vlog more people will show up :smiley:
I’m in for Saturday!

10:30 AM Saturday in front of the Copacabana palace hotel.

It was really fun yesterday, thanks a lot Steve! :smiley:
And I’m glad you got to experience a sunny day in Rio before you left ahah

Steve, I live close to Lima airport (5 minutes), if possible we could meet and talk for a litle while like 5 - 10 minutes, would be a honor. Saludos de un Brasileño que vive en Lima :slight_smile: