Hello I have around 13,000 known words, I average 3000 lingqs a week. I did everything I usually do. I average bout 400 lingqs a day but lately I been doing as high as 500-800 lingqs. In my statistics on tuesday (which was yesterday) I did 462 lingqs but the review thing is saying I did not do more than 8 and also the statistics have that I did 0 words of reading. Today I just did 53 to start the afternoon but I could not concentrate so I came straight to the forum and I contacted support. There is obviously a glitch how can I do 462 lingqs with reading 0 words and its saying in the review that I did 8 yesterday and over 500 today which makes no sense because its saying in the statistics as of right now I only did 53 lingqs which today is wednesday
Are you sure that you haven’t changed your Daily LingQs goal or time zone yesterday?
I have just repaired your streak, and you are good to continue building it now.
No I never changed the Daily lingqs goal at all it been the same since I started in march which was 13 lingqs a day. I did notice something weird that it was thinking it was a day ahead of my usual time but I dont dabble in the settings. But that wouldnt explain why the daily statistics were correct and everything else was wrong
thank you for your prompt help Zoran
It feels like something very bad is happening with LingQ backend. It should be an emergency situation, but you guys seem not to care at all. Today my wife almost lost her streak because iOS app didn’t count created links (she did them in a web interface later).
And the problem with stubborn yellow words persists. Also, today I noticed that many yellow words have empty translation field when you click on it.
Reading and link creation - is the core functionality we pay for. Please, fix it!
I think this is a widespread problem. I cannot even create new LingQs on the latest iOS app, must be the same reason as to why you lost your streak (or similar).
I’ve created a thread with more details here: Do Not Update Your Ios App! - The Latest Lingq Ios App Is...
I hope the LingQ team can fix this soon.
I am also affected by the issue that @SergeyFM mentioned about many LingQs missing their translations - I am glad that I am not the only one affected by this. I thought it was just me. However, in the short term, the not being able to create LingQs issue is more significant.