Lost my streak because of a misunderstanding

Hello.

I don’t usually complain when I make a mistake, but I would like to point out a feature that needs imporvement in my opinion.

I was pressed on time yesterday, so I decided to only do the required LingQs so that I can continue my 150 day streak. I was doing my usual reading and got a pop-up for reaching my daily goal, and I thought it meant I had got the 13 required LingQs for that day. Turns out I was wrong. I’m not entirely sure, but I think the pop-up congratulated me on reaching one of my other daily goals.

That’s where my problem lies. The pop-up for reaching your LingQs of the day and that of any other goal has the same pop-up (I think, correct me if I’m wrong). You could say that it was my fault for being careless, but I think there’s some room for improvement with the pop-ups.

And before you ask, yes, I would just restore my streak with coins, but the email I received tells me to repair my streak of 13 days, not the 150 days I lost. Would it be possible for someone to restore my streak?

Thanks in advance

Henrik

2 Likes

Hello,
Your streak should be repaired now.

1 Like

Cheers mate