Listening not counted

I’ve been listening to lessons yesterday and today. The time wasn’t counted in my “hours of listening” stats.
Also, in the playlist, it’s written that I listened to the lessons 0x whilst it should be 1x.
It’s not the end of the world, but I just thought you might want to know about the bug.

PS.: it would be nice when we are in a course to be able to go over the stats of each lesson and know the # of times I’ve read and listened to it. This was possible to do in the former version of the platform.

Thanks!

1 Like

Were you doing your listening on the website or app version?

on the website version, in the playlist.
Also, it counted some lessons and not others. For example, yesterday, it counted one of the four LingQ mini stories I listened to. Maybe I listened to that one while reading it, I’m not sure.

today, it works fine. Weird. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just curious. Could you test if the listening is counted in lessons where you have the correspondent course in your Continue Studying and in lessons where you have removed the course? I had this problem, now I just try to manage things in a different way.

The lessons counted and not counted were different lessons from the same course that was in ‘Continuous Study’ yes.
I don’t know what happened, but since it’s working properly now I’ve stopped searching :slight_smile:

1 Like