Link in LingQ of the day email don't work properly

I always get the same 25 LingQs for review and not the LingQs that listed in the email! I’ve still the email from the last 4 days and I wanted to review them. Then I figured out this problem.

The same with me!

I see the problem. The LingQs of the Day link brings up the same strange list of terms every time. We will get that fixed.

Thank you Mark. I hope you find a solution soon.

For me, it just comes up empty and says there’s nothing to review.

me too

Me too, second day.

Please be patient. The problem has been identified and a solution is on the way. The time you have been spending on your LingQs of the day can be spent on other less fruitful and satisfying activities for one or at most two more days. Then you will be once again under the obligation to review your daily LingQs!

Give it a try again now. :slight_smile: We have fixed the link.

Good to know. Two things:

I have just realised that the list sent coincided with the LingQs in my most recent lesson and have reviewed it from there.

It’s only since you have made all these wonderful enhancements, such as speed and ease, that I’ve returned to flashcards.

I do appreciate all the hard work going into this site and I bet I don’t know the half of it…

Thank you, Mark. I know you were always working very hard to improve LingQ, and I really appreciate all your efforts!

Are you aware that the problem with the removal of LingQs in the second go still doesn’t work properly?

@SanneT and Vera, it’s nice to be appreciated! :slight_smile:

Vera, what problem with removing LingQs?

When I have 8 LingQs to review, and maybe I say for LingQ #3, 5 and 6 that I didn’t know them, then I get all LingQs from number 1 to 8.
Then I start with the second go I get not all the LingQs.
I get the LingQ in this order: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 2, 5, 6, 8, 5, 6, and then remain only the LingQs #3, 5 and 6
I would expect to get them in the order 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 like in the first go and then should 3, 5 and 6 remain.
If you do this with more LingQs it is very confusing. You get some LingQs more than 3 or 4 times before you get the last LingQ in the row for the second time.

I tested it this way: I created LingQs with “1 Eins”, “2 Zwei”, “3 Drei” and so forth, sorted them by “A-Z” and choose them for flashcarding from the vocabulary page.

I hope I have explained the problem understandable.

Vear, I think this is related to the problem that Niksa reported. We will fix that and see if your problem gets resolved.

It seems that this problem have been fixed.

Thank you for this. Also it is fine that you changed the layout of the flashcards and now to buttons are always at one place. It is much more eye-friendly now.

Sorry, i forgot to mention those fixes. They were uploaded last week.