LingQ URL showing up as spam attempt on Router

Hi everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. My router recently has been identifying LingQ on PC as a spam attempt. This specifically happens when I change languages or click on a lesson I was wondering if anyone had the same problem. This has just begun recently. I noticed it along with the new loading screen with the blue background. The URL that gets blocked is as follows:

d2r1yp2w7bby2u(dot)cloudfront(dot)net

And the message my router software comes up with is “NETGEAR Armor denied access to this potentially harmful website.”

Please let me know if anyone has been undergoing the same issue.

Respectfully,

Sam

Thanks for letting us know. We haven’t heard about the similar issue so far. I’ll ask our developers why that happens on your end.