LingQ Stopped working on my iPhone last night

I normally use LingQ 1-3 hours/day on my iPhone, sometimes 20 separate times/day. Last night, it completely stopped working on my iPhone. It tries to open then crashes–100% of time. It still keeps the correct count of Notifications (daily email lists) that I have not read. However, because LingQ doesn’t open, it is unusable on my iPhone.
Still works on iPad and Web version.
Anyone else seeing this problem?

3 Likes

I am having the same exact issues you described but with iPad. Strangely, app works with my iPhone just fine.

1 Like

(with advice from LingQ) I uninstalled it from my phone and then reinstalled. All works fine now.

4 Likes

This happened on my iPad today and uninstall/reinstall of the app worked to resolve it.

Note: this process erased my settings so I needed to go in and set those up again.

3 Likes

Exactly… This is why I wanted to avoid uninstalling of the app because it could be a bit of pain but at least this process solved the issues I have been experiencing.

1 Like

Like others I had to uninstall and reinstall the app. Now I can’t see the targets for the challenges anymore. I only see where I am in the overall ranking but not for example how many hours of listening I still need to do etc. how can I get this to reappear ?

1 Like