LingQ no longer emails me

LingQ no longer emails me when others sign up for my conversations, when people post on threads that I am watching (double checked that I am indeed watching them), nor my LingQs of the day.

My email address is still there in my edit profile page.

I haven’t got any LingQs of the day either. I suppose this is just one of those Mondays… I’ve got particularly few emails today (including at work).

We are aware of the problem with our email server and hope to fix it soon. Meanwhile please check the forum on the site. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have not been getting LingQs of the day or emails from LingQ support for about 18 hours.

doo,
the first received alert was about this your message :))

That is strange. It’s working now but we will figure out what happened there.

I am not getting them aswell.

It has stopped working again.

LingQs mail might get into your spam folder, as it happened with me.

Hmmm…
dooo, your magic level is not high enough for LingQ server, and spell had temporary effect… Perhaps, you should tell this spell (“I have not been getting LingQs of the day or emails from LingQ support for about 18 hours.”) twice a day? :)))

It’s working now, Rasana. I got the alert for your comment. I had to weave a real spell this time. :wink: This has to do with the server space issue that was just resolved.

Lingq.com has become sentient dislikes all of you guys. It’s plotting to devour Mark as we speak…