LingQ Blog - Looking for Writers to Help

Hey Everyone,

LingQ is looking for a few writers to write for the LingQ Blog (LingQ Blog - A Blog for Language Learners)

We’re hoping some of you can help write a few useful articles for the blog’s 100,000 monthly readers.

Here’s what we’re looking for…

User Stories: Learning [Language] Using LingQ

Requirements:
Conversational ability in the language you are studying
Minimum 3000 known words on LingQ
Post must be at least 600 words

Here’s the template:

Long story short, we want to hear what you’ve done to learn a new language and how LingQ has helped. Each writer will receive 2000 LingQ Points (Points FAQ). Only those who meet the requirements will be selected.

Please comment below if you are interested, thank you!

1 Like

I know that a lot of people want to learn how to learn a language fast, but I personally think LingQ’s strength is in helping people learn a language thoroughly. What does it mean to learn a language fast? I personally believe that one should experience a language for at least 1,000 hours to really get a feel for it. Someone people learn languages as if it would take them 1,000 years to get up their their first 1,000 hours, others are able to do it in 3 years or less. Is that fast?

2 Likes

I agree. “Fast” is a bit general :slight_smile: To clarify what I meant… Without LingQ I’d spend A LOT more time looking up Japanese characters as well as shuffling through various YouTube videos. So when I mean faster, I mean by saving bits of time here and there. :smiley: It all adds up. That’s what these posts should highlight.

Example, if I spend 10 minutes a day having to organize words or look them up, that’s over an hour a week. That’s 56 hours a year gone out the window! Which is nearly 2 months of extra study time!

2 Likes

I would love to write an article about learning French with LingQ! Although, I’m not sure if I have a “conversational ability” in French because I haven’t started speaking yet.

2 Likes

Tocayo, great - Can you email support@lingq.com with the Title “User Stories for LingQ Blog” and I will get back to you.

I write. I just passed 3000 words in Japanese, but I’d be willing to do it.

Hi DDokos2, happy to hear (I’m learning Japanese too)- Can you email support [at] lingq.com with the Title “User Stories for LingQ Blog” and I will get back to you

I intéressiintérestedintéressiintéreste

I’m up to 16,000 words in Mandarin and 6,000 in Cantonese.

1 Like

Thanks! Can you email support [at] lingq.com with the Title “User Stories for LingQ Blog” and I will get back to you

Wow, that’s a lot. If you want to share your LingQ experience, can you email support [at] lingq.com with the Title “User Stories for LingQ Blog” and I will get back to you

Hello to all. I study English and I would like to write an article about learning English, but I’m not sure what the requirements are. I want to try and do a lot of work, I also use the manual on Write My Essay For Me | Essay Writing Service For Your Papers essay writing correct I hope in the near future I will be able to please with good results.

Hello Sanris, thanks for your comment. The requirements and template are at the top of this thread, all the information is there for you. All stories must be sent to support[at]ingq.com

Thank you!

Hello. I’m sorry I’m just seeing this now. Im definitely into this. Love LingQ, swear by it. It has helped me achieve fluency and use Spanish regularly in my work and personal life activities.

Sounds great!

The requirements and template are at the top of this thread, all the information is there for you. All stories must be sent to support[at]ingq.com Thanks.

1 Like