Library problems

When I choose “My lessons” and sort by date added a lot of my newly shared lessons are not shown. There is something wrong and needs attention.

Another problem that I’ve probably mentioned before is that when I add a lesson the “Date shared” (see below in German “Veröffentlicht am”) is often empty.

Here is an example of a the lesson description where the date is filled and another example where the date is empty:

Ab jetzt lerne ich Deutsch! Auf Reisen - Traveling, 51.08 Touristeninformation - Eine Stadtführung II
Touristeninformation - Tourist information
Niveau: Beginner 2
Zeit: 1:33
Akzent: Germany
Verwendet: 32
Anbieter: Vera I.
Veröffentlicht am 03/2013 von VeraI

Ab jetzt lerne ich Deutsch! Auf Reisen - Traveling, 51.09 Touristeninformation - Eine Stadtrundfahrt
Touristeninformation - Tourist information
Niveau: Beginner 2
Zeit: 1:54
Akzent: Germany
Verwendet: 10
Anbieter: Vera I.
Veröffentlicht am von Vera

Unsharing and sharing the lesson again is filling the date.

I’ve checked the German library with my daughters account and the results are strange. If you search for lessons with “Beginner 1” and search them by date shared you definitely see NOT the NEWEST lessons.

I agree Vera that there are issues in the Library. Boris has been working on other issues recently, and is on holidays at present. I hope we can begin to address these issues after his return. Thanks for your patience.