Lesson import problem

Hi, I imported some lessons from YouTube. Multiple episode from the same podcast.
It is working fine for episode 1-6 and episode 8 but for some reason I have a problem with episode

I get an error message with ‘You do not have permission to perform this action’
This is the link to the imported lesson : Login - LingQ
This is the link to the original video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kllzanlsaow

I try deleting and reimporting but I seems to be getting the same error every time.

For some reason, looks like no text was imported for that lesson at all, it’s blank and that is why you see an error when you try to open it. Seems like something specific to that video. Can you download subtitles and import that one manually?

I can’t open the lesson. It is stuck in ‘Pending lesson’ and I get the error message ‘You do not have permission to perform this action’ when I try to click on the lesson. I tried to remove it from continued study and reimport but I get the same message again.

I have some of these empty lessons in “pending” too from importing audio. I get the same error message when trying to open them. “you don’t have permission to perform this action.”

I’ve imported a few of those audios again and now have one good lesson and one empty lesson. The empty lessons can’t be deleted.

The only thing that is similar when I’ve received the outcome is that it has happened when importing many files at one time, one after another. Some percentage of the imports didn’t upload and transcribe. (Which BTW, a multiple lesson importer that works quickly and doesn’t bog down the process and doesn’t require a bunch of pre-formatting work that nullifies the benefits and time savings of the multiple process would be a great addition to LingQ.)

Thanks, I asked our team to look into it.

I am having this problem too. I currently have three lessons in “import pending purgatory”, with no explanation. The audio files are all under 25 MB. I’d like to understand the problem so I can avoid it in the future.

When did you import those lessons?

Hi Zoran, I’m sorry for the late reply. I think I imported them on January 8. I finally deleted them from “Pending”, chopped up the audio file, and re-imported. But the original audio was under the limit allowed, so I think it was some kind of bug.