Language select on the Exchange don't work

My language is set to German at the moment. When I click on Exchange it shows me lessons for ALL languages for example hebrew and italian now. I tried to change the language in the filter section on the left but it seems that it doesn’t work.

@VeraI - You’re right, thanks for pointing this out. We will add this to our list!

It is very confusing to see lessons in all languages on the exchange if you select one lesson only. This worked two days ago. You must have changed something that produces this error recently. I hope this is high on your priority list because now the selection of lessons on the exchange makes no sense.

Another point is that I now rarely get roses and email notifications for the lessons. There were about 10 my lessons liked (as I can see on the exchange) but the number of roses on my profile increased by 1 only and I got only 1 email notification.

Alex, do you know when this will be fixed. It worked for month, and now suddenly this problem arised. It it not a major issue, I know, but it worked before and it is confusing for new members.

@VeraI - We don’t have a timeline for this, but we will get to it when we have time.

@Vera - This is fixed now. Sorry about that.

Thank you very much!