Known words not counted

Hello world,

I´ve marked some french words as “already known” but my profile doesn´t seem to update. Any idea what´s going on?

I have no idea about french can not help you

@Paule89 - I checked into your account and I don’t see any words having been marked as Known. Can you try selecting a word you know, clicking on “I know this word”, then refreshing the page to see if the counter at the top of the page updates?

The “new words”-counter is seems to work just fine, even without refreshing.
However, the “known words” on my profile is not updating.

I´ve marked words as known in different lessons, but it´s still the same problem.
Maybe it has something to do with me having a free account, or me not using the lingq-feature (I use Anki instead)?

@Paule89 - Here’s a quick screencast of me adding some words as Known. Note that my statistics update on my profile and at the top of the page: http://screencast.com/t/vwDqE1jZ

Is it possible that you are doing something different here? If you follow these same steps and notice it still isn’t working then you may want to try another browser to see if it works there.

Yes, we did the same thing.
I switched from Chrome to firefox and now it seems to work.

Thanks for your awesome support :slight_smile:

Well, it worked for exactly one word…

@Paule89 - Hmm, very interesting. Would you be able to record a screencast so we might have a better idea of what is happening? You can use something like Jing (Screen Capture Software | Snagit | TechSmith) to do this.

Wow, sometimes I´m insanely stupid…
I thought pressing “x” means “I know this word”, but it´s “ignore”…^^

If I use “k” or “I know this word” it works perfectly.
Is there a way to stop ignoring a word?

@Paule89 - No problem, glad you figured it out! I’m not sure how many words you marked as “Ignore”, but what you can do is go to the Account page and click the Reset Language link to reset this. It will allow you to start again from the beginning, and will make it easier to correct this. Let us know if you have further questions!

Ah, alright !

Yeah, thanks again :slight_smile:

I do not wat have I press that all of you are writing .
I can understand what hapened