Items not adding to playlist

Good morning. My playlist is not updating when I add items. I am adding lessons as usual, but when I check my playlist they are not there. I am below the 100 lesson limit on the playlist, so I do not believe that is the problem. Good morning. My playlist is not updating when I add items. I am adding lessons as usual, but when I check my playlist they are not there. I am below the 100 lesson limit on the playlist, so Indo not believe that is the problem.

@Estruch - That is strange. Is that on the web or on mobile? Are you sure all those lessons have audio? Obviously, many imported lessons don’t have audio but only the automatic text to speech audio.

It looks like they have shown up now. It took a while, but they eventually did. But they were buried somewhere in the middle of the playlist which was a bit odd. Usually new ones that I add show up at the end of the list (in the order they were added). Strange, but at least they are there now. Thank you for getting back to me.

That’s good. We’ll take a look at the order and make sure things are added in order.

I know the one hundred limit wasn’t your problem, but I still pray to the LingQ gods daily that they remove this limit.