Isn't there favourite allow me to create a custom RSS feed which pulls recent replies to the topics I specify?

I know that “Your Favorites” allow you to create a custom RSS feed which pulls recent replies to the topics you specify. To add topics to your list of favorites, just click the “Add to Favorites” link found on that topic’s page.

Thus, if the answer might be NO, then I would be asking how I can get my threads which I have posted, especially when there arern’t any threads of what I have posted are still shown at the forum.
I know that maybe the only solution is by searching. However, I would say when I have searched with my user-name I have found only quite few threads and most of them I am only participated in them. However, what I have initiated are aren’t available.

In any post you have made in a thread, below your photograph and user name there is a link with the total number of posts you have made or participated in (in your case it is “22 posts” so far). You can click on it and they will be displayed.
I hope this helps.
Greetings

Yes, thanks very much. I know that but , especially when there aren’t any threads of what I have posted are still shown at the forum.

In other words, if a member comes after a long period of time, he won’t find any of his threads are still shown at the forum. So how will he get to his avatar under which the count of his threads is?

I know that maybe the only solution is by searching. However, I would say when I have searched with my user-name I have found only quite few threads and most of them I am only participated in them. However, what I have initiated are aren’t available.

I don’t really understand the issue here. Emails are sent for all threads or forums you are “watching”. All threads you create are automatically “watched”.

Maybe what Acooperator is suggesting is that it would be a good idea to have the counting posts link, which appears here at the forum below the photograph (the “24 posts” etc. link), also below the photograph of our profiles or in some place of easy access, so we don’t need to look for a post of our own in the different forum threads to acces to our historical posting.
Is that correct?

Yes this is quite what I meant. It would be a good idea, wouldn’t it?

I understand the issue now. We’ll see what we can do about this when we update the forum in the future.