Is there a way to "undo" or "un-know" words?

Is there a way to “undo” or “un-know” words if I clicked on the > button by accident?
I just clicked on it to see how long the lesson would be, not knowing that the whole lesson fit on this one screen and pressing the > in this situation would end the lesson and count all words as “known.”
Now I go back to the lesson and no new words are highlighted.
Is there a way to revert the lesson to how it was originally without having to click on every word individually and decide how well I know it?

1 Like

Yes, you just click on the word you like to “undo”, it will turn blue and then you just “lingq” it like it would be a word you just encountered.

Is there a way to revert the lesson to how it was originally without having to click on every word individually and decide how well I know it?

I am afraid not but it might be best to wait for confirmation from the lingq technical staff.

Unfortunately not, you will need to click on each word separately and create LingQs or ignore them. That’s the only way to remove them the from Known Words statistics. However, eather way you would need to click on each word and make it known/ignore or LingQ it when going through a new lesson, so that’s not really a problem.
You can disable “Paging moves to known” option if you click on the settings button on the top right of lesson page. That way you will prevent blue words to switch to known automatically.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I did not know that setting was an option

Revisiting this issue - I was just showing my brother how LingQ works and I clicked on a couple words that I don’t know and I don’t want to make into a linq because I’m not studying this language actively. Any way I can just remove it without making it known, a linq, or ignored? In other words make it blue again?

There is no undo option unfortunately, but you can click on a words again and ignore them to remove them from LingQs list and statistics. You can click on them anytime later again to make them Known or create LingQs.
if you are not studying that language actively you can also reset language stats on the Language Settings page.