Input available time VS create conversations

right, I’ve read the manual yes but there we have create event stead of create conversations. Am I correct in understanding that input available time is basically 1 on 1 without any given topic while conversations have a topic and can have more than 1 person?

Sorry that we are not consistent in our use of terms. Yes your understanding is correct. I look forward to participating. If you create a group discussion I will come and invite others to join us.

interesting- I am able to create the 1-on-1 conversations and they appear in my calendar but when I try to create a conversation, inputting the title/description and clicking “post conversation” I consistently get a messagebox that says “Server Error: 500 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR”

Anyhow I’ve created a 1-on-1 discussion for now for 18:00 GMT+2 (that’s in 40mins after this post is posted ) if no one will come I’ll just reschedule for later…

“Anyhow I’ve created a 1-on-1 discussion for now for 18:00 GMT+2 (that’s in 40mins after this post is posted )”

Think that’s the problem Yuriy - too short notice. Try creating one 12 hours ahead!

yup tried it and seems to work! but yeah the admins should fix this- the message should say “please create conversations further ahead in the future”" or something like that- “error 500” just scares ppl…