Importing Netflix episodes

I have trouble importing Netflix episodes. Every time i try to import an episode or movie i get this message Error: No appropriate captions found. Available languages are: English

1 Like

I’m having a different type of trouble importing Netflix episodes. I’m using Safari and here’s what happens:

1. I am able to import the first episode in the series using the extension. It goes into my “Quick Imports” course and I can’t seem to move it out to create its own course. I’d like to create a course for each series I download. I haven’t figured out a way to move anything in or out of “Quick Imports”. So I now have five unrelated quick imports as one course which doesn’t seem editable. I can’t seem to edit the lessons or the course.
  2. More problematically, I can’t seem to download more than one episode. If I return to Netflix and click into the second episode of the season, and then click the extension, I get the “Import Successful” window indicating that it doesn’t realize I’m now trying to import a new episode and not the first one I already imported.
2 Likes

Are you sure that subtitles are available in your study language?

1 Like

yes i tried to import simplified mandarin and the subtitles was on set on simplified mandarin

1 Like

it worked now but yesterday i got an error

1 Like

Great, glad to hear it worked now.

1 Like