Import Lesson

Hello Guys,

Just a little query. Since my academic exams are about to start in 4 days, I will be very busy for the preparation for my exams till mid August. After that I will upgrade my membership and will be intensely studying at Lingq.

I am very much interested in using this “import lesson” option extensively. I will be importing German articles. However, I have a little query about importing"corresponding English" translation as well. Can I do it? (Have seen some lessons which have this option for example mini stories etc)

For some unknown reasons, I can not check out this option. I am not being directed to the next page after clicking on"import lesson" button. It has something to do with my current membership?

Thanks

Have you imported articles already? I think there’s a limit on the number of articles or lessons you can import/create without subscription (I think I read the other day it is 5).

When you edit a lesson, you can add a translation. There’s a 2nd tab named resources. You’ll see a dropdown…you can select “translations” and add the english translation there.

Thanks for your inputs. Seems like upgrading the subscription is worth an investment.

In my opinion it’s well worth the investment. You can always simply try it subscription wise for a month or two to really get a feel for it. I think the what you get on the free tier does not really give you a complete feel for what the program can really do. Early on I decided it was worth it to try for a month or two and really engross myself with it. I haven’t looked back…to me it’s by far the best program to learn languages with.

2 Likes

I’ve been using it for a month now, and it really pays off.
Totally agree with you, ericb100.