One of the best features on LingQ is not working well for me for the last couple of days. When I click the open lesson button on the import extension on Chrome, instead of taking me to the imported lesson, it takes me to the main page before login. Specifically to this one
Then I have to login for some reason and I have to manually track down the lesson in the course I added it to. Also I found that when importing videos from YouTube, the second lesson (if it is long enough to be split in two) takes ages to appear in the course.
It does leads to login screen on my end too, but after I click on the Login button I am switched to a lesson directly, no need to search for it.
We will check why it’s require login and have it fixed.
It does not take me to the lesson. Instead I go to the page that I get to when I click “Lessons” in the bar at the top. The newly imported lesson is not in the list of recent lessons, presumably because it was not opened.
I’m having the same issue.
It does not take me to the lesson even after logging in on chrome.
This was working normally a week or more ago, so it’s been something in the last few days or week.
maybe the same that messed up all shortcuts, more or less the same period.
Were you guys all in the Beta test group? This seems to be related to users in the beta group only. We will look into it.
Hi Zoran. I wasn’t in the Beta test group but it is also happening to me. I can work around it but it is a hassle. Please include me in the fix. Thanks.
Hi Zoran, I was in the Beta group and this is happening to me. Please include me in the fix. Thanks
I was in the beta group Zoran.
I was in the beta group. During the beta I seem to remember that the extension would take me sometimes to the beta version and sometimes to the non-beta version. I could not work out the logic behind it.
I don’t use Chrome so I have no idea. I joined the beta login afterwards, I still have the link. I’m wondering if there is a difference for other problems as well. Difficult to say. Firefox import extension seems not to have this problem.
Hi everyone, please install the latest extension version we just released (2.2.1) and everything should work properly after that.
The new version now works for me.
The new (2.2.1) version works for me now too. Thanks.
This is working for me. FYI - There is a significant delay for the sound to import.