I'm Recording Myself Learning French on Youtube

Bonjour, my name is Pedro and I’m new to this forum and would like to introduce myself and my youtube channel. I’ve decided to learn french and record my learning process on a youtube channel call Learn French Live. I will be completing the FSI Basic Course Live on youtube. I want to let you know that I plan to be involved in this forums community and hopefully we can all learn french together. if your curious about my channel check it out at

Thanks for reading and I hope you subscribe!

Bon courage, Pedro!

Nice idea.

Looks like an interesting idea. Judging by how you pronounce your name in the video I suspect you speak Spanish already. French is gonna be a breeze for you, if you just take the time to realize that you know it already.

thanks for the encouragement guys! good ear david; im a fluent spanish speaker…I hope that if i just stick with it french shouldn’t be too bad. Just uploaded my first lesson, check it out if you like

thanks again

I listen to the first 7 to 8 minutes. I feel a bit sorry for you because of the bad recording quality.
Don’t you like something with better sounding ?

book2.de has more or less 1800 sentences.

you could also search for learning french on youtube or translate some of your interests into french with google or wordreference and search that for watching some french youtubers that could interest you.

the sound is pretty poor, but because FSI is public domain i can make youtube videos without having to worry about copyright claims. Also, anyone who wants to join in can easily find the lessons online for free. there are better free learning resources online but the important thing is to complete the course. i had rosetta stone but only did 2 weeks of it. i’m hoping that i will stick with FSI French through the motivation of a youtube community.