I want to ask people who are French (or speak French) for a little favor

Hello Lingqers! :slight_smile:

I was a high school student not so long ago, but I dropped out of it. Now I have started my education again, from the beginning, but with no classes in classrooms. I only have books and final exams for subjects.
What I need is some help with French phonetics, because I chose to learn French as my second foreign language in addition to English. I think that lessons in the book are easy, but I would like to send some French words to someone to read them for me, and send a record of that to me back. Typing single words to Google Translate and listening to what they sound like is very tiring, and I don’t have much time.
I would be thrilled if I find someone to do that to me, but any kind of help will be appreciated.

I can help you if you want ! :slight_smile:

Just listen and repeat, listen and repeat — there are so many lessons here to learn French “phonetics”.
I would not use Google Translate or TTS, just use the beginner lessons here.
You write you don’t have much time, but there is no express lane to French, it takes time!

“I would like to send some French words to someone to read them for me, and send a record of that to me back.”
If you think it could be useful for you, I can do it.

Rhino Spike : )

Thanks, I’ll try Rhino Spike. :slight_smile:

Actually, I just came up with a better idea. I would like to send some texts in French to someone who can transcribe the text, and share it on Lingq. So, in that case, my studies of words and phrases would be much easier, and the contributor will earn some points for an exchange. :slight_smile:
serge33510, can you do that for me, please?