I haven't received a refund of my points

Hello, today I booked a conversation with Berta (Spanish) and after a few hours I was informed by my tennis coach that I would have to play a tennis game from 1500 till 1630 and the conversation was at 1600 so I decided to ask Berta to cancel the conversation, but then I realised that I could cancel it seen as the conversation wouldn’t have been until Monday. So before signing up for the conversation I had 3537 and so I paid my 500 points however after cancelling the conversation I received no points in return. I still have 3037 and would like to know if there is a problem with the system. Please let me know how I can get my points back as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.
Harry.

Conversations are not canceled automatically by the system if the learner cancels. Usually it is up to the tutor and student to find another time to make up the conversation that the student has canceled.

Steve, usually you can cancel a conversation as a student if there are more than 24 hours left. The points were automatically given back. I experienced this a lot of times. It is easier to do it in this way and sign up again.

Hi Harry, I can see that you were given your points back on September 3. The cancellation shows up in your transactions. Everything in your account looks fine. Could it be that you were mistaken about your balance before signing up for the conversation? It is unlikely that the points were returned but your balance unaffected.

That’s why I am confused because it says that my points were returned although they weren’t. I know for sure that I had 3537 because I was trying to keep 3000 points available at any time, so then I signed up because I knew my points would stay at that level however upon cancelling they were not returned although the system says they were.

Mark, you remember that I had the same problem? We emailed about this some weeks ago. There was a delay. Hours later the sum of the points were corrected. It happened to me twice.

Hi Guys, I just submitted a very small writing in Chinese and it cost me 37 points and when I pressed submit the 500 points returned somehow, so I now have 3500 points, thank you for all of your help.
Harry.

There is a caching issue on the points page which seems to not properly update the points balance. We are trying to figure out what the problem is. I’m glad it’s displaying properly for you now.

I’ve the same problem. Yesterday (about 12 hours ago) I cancelled a discussion. The points are not added to the sum. But they are in the list of my points.

@VeraI - Are those points reflected in your account now?

Yes. Yesterday I hosted a conversation. After that I got the points for the cancellation and the points for hosting a conversation. The delay is a bit strange. Don’t you think so?

Yes, this is related to a caching issue. We think it will be resolved in our next update to the site.

I haven’t received any lessons anythings exept the above email. I don’t Know what to do?