I haven't been able to import E-books for several days

When I import an E-book it only loads the first lesson, it also appears as if the course only had one lesson as shown here.

At first I thought that due to the size of the E-book it would take a few minutes, but I’ve let whole days go by and it’s still the same. Please fix this problem, it’s too annoying, thanks.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I have found in the past that sometimes if I refrain from loading the course for 20 minutes or so after the import the problem is likely to appear. But that trick does not seem to be working now.

1 Like

Same issue for me.

1 Like

I‘ve had this problem recently. Eventually I was able to get an upload, but it is definitely acting weird.

1 Like

Mine did eventually add the other two parts of this pdf upload. It took many hours though…initial lesson was quick.

Today morning I checked and the E-books had already been uploaded. it took them a long time though. As Paul said, in this sense the site it is definitely acting weird.

Yes. It is the same problem I reported days ago. Lingq is not on its best behaviour recently. The import problems, when several words are selected, the translation flickers there for a millisecond ad then disappears, many error messages in general and problems with turning the last page in a lesson. What is going on Lingq?

3 Likes

At the moment, there is a delay before additional parts are successfully imported. Additional parts will appear and will show up eventually, but it takes more time. We are looking into it and we will make sure to have it improved soon.

The problem is also when we create new courses from the import extension. If the first article is long and we want to upload others it gets all scrambled afterwards. And it takes a lot to appear the name of the new course on the extension as well. It’s a bit frustrating.