I don’t want to cause no more trouble

No, it is not okay to say this if you’re trying to learn natural English. “I don’t want to cause no more trouble” is not natural English.

I grew up on my step dad’s side of the family who are predominantly “white,” and they would never use this grammar, nor would I. I did however hear my mom’s and my biological dad’s side of the family who are predominantly “black” speak like this, but they’re not uneducated. In the case of my mom’s and my biological dad’s family, I think them speaking the way they do is a result of generations upon generations of people failing to learn proper English but at no fault of their own. Black people historically have been constantly and intentionally miseducated. I don’t know if you know this but, at one point in history it was illegal for black people to even learn how to read.

There are a lot of factors that play into the reason why a lot of black people speak that way. It’s not really their fault, but it’s not correct or natural English and everyone learning English as a second language should avoid speaking this way. You may meet some of the smartest black people ever, but because they grew up speaking like their parents, they may be looked down upon because of the way they speak. Their parents may be educated as well, but they just natural continued to pass down ebonics or AAVE. Although I grew up with my mom who spoke mostly like her parents, and I was around her all of my life and sometimes her side of the family, I was still more frequently exposed to my step dad’s side of the family and their way of speaking, so I speak like them as a result.

Not all black people speak ebonics or AAVE, be careful not to prejudge black English tutors because they could actually be one of the best tutors you ever get! ; D

Interesting experience: Because I speak standard American English, when I first started hanging out with my biological dad and his friends in the ghetto, they were all friendly but weirded out and felt a little uncomfortable me because of the way I speak. They would poke a little fun at me for speaking “proper” English, but now they’re just used to it and don’t care.

Thank you very much for sharing with us.

No, it is not grammatically correct. It is grammatically incorrect.
“I don’t want to cause no more trouble.” (incorrect)
“I want to cause no more trouble.” (correct)
“I don’t want to cause any more trouble.” (correct)

As you can see, you’ve waded into a gnarly controversy for English speakers. I think most people would say that it is incorrect, but to me idea that a grammatical or lingusitic feature that is extremely common and fully understood among a wide range of people is an ‘error’ is paradoxical. The purpose of language is to communicate things, and it serves the purpose., but the socioeconomic and racial facet of it makes it very difficult to have an impassionate discussion about it. But in any case, I would encourage you to not take anyone’s opinion on it as dogma, because it is something people are still constantly arguing about.