I can't find the Cancel Account button

Hello,

I would like to cancel my subscription, but I have not found the button.

-Thanks!

1 Like

@llarra No problem, I took care of it.

1 Like

Hello, I would like to cancel my subscription and get a refund please.

1 Like

@yura.voitenko No problem, it’s taken care of now.

2 Likes

I would like to cancel my account as well, if possible.

1 Like

@Taco8226 it’s taken care of.

1 Like

Hello, I would like to cancel my subscription and get a refund please.

1 Like

@franciszeksz I took care of it for you.

1 Like

Hello, I would like to cancel my account but cannot find the button to do so. I have followed the instructions on this page

But after clicking on change plan on my account page, the screen I see has no option to downgrade or cancel, it only advertises the premium and premium+ tiers.

This is what I see after clicking “change plan”

I am unsure what I’m supposed to be seeing that is not currently visible. I signed up for LingQ via the website and don’t have an active subscription through google play or the apple app store.

Could it be there is some conditional javascript that changes the appearance based on your currently selected plan, and for some reason it isn’t detecting my plan thus not making the downgrade area visible?

I am on a 6 months plan, and would no longer like my subscription to be renewed in June of this year. Whether that’s via downgrading or deactivation, either is fine.

1 Like

@Encyclophile Your subscription is set to expire on June 2nd.

2 Likes

Hi Zoran! Do you think you could refund my recent billing? I didn’t intend to renew the subscription.
Downgrading or deactivation are both fine.
Thank you!

1 Like

@angelinarowson Your payment has been canceled now and your subscription has expired.

1 Like

I would like to cancel my subscription too instead of contacting my bank and reporting LingQ to the Better Business Bureau for false advertising and predatory behaviors. The subscription page states, “You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time.”) and this page How do I cancel Premium/downgrade my account to Free? shows fake steps that do not reflect how to actually cancel.

1 Like

@GioS Your subscription is now canceled.

1 Like

No it is not. My account says, “6 Month Premium (renewing on July 24, 2024)”. What kind of shady business practices are you all running there?

2 Likes

@GioS It won’t renew, no worries, you can ignore that message. Your account will drop to the Free plan on July 24th.

1 Like

Hi, I haven’t been using LINGQ and I can’t find the cancel button. Can I have my account cancelled, also can I be refunded for months I have not been using the service? Thank you.

1 Like

@Sandshoe Your subscription is now canceled.

1 Like

Thank you, am I not eligible for refund as I have not been using the service? I saw other people had been refunded for the same reason.

1 Like

I did refund your latest payment. Previous refunds aren’t eligible for a refund, your account was on Premium and with unlimited access during that period.

1 Like