Hyperlinks not opening

I’m pretty sure this is an internet problem and not a problem with the website but I thought I would post a thread because I am so frustrated. For the past few days I have not been able to open any new content on lingq. I can open the one item on my workdesk, and get to the page where all of the links are posted in blue, but whenever I click on one of this links I do not go to the page with the text and the audio. Instead at the botten of the web browser it says error on page. I realize that this is probably happening only on my computer because no one else has posted and threads on this problem, but for me this problem is only occuring on this website. I opened the websites with both internet explorer and Firefox but to no avail. If someone could help me with this problem, that would be lovely, thank you.
-Evi

I think I have the same problem you have. I cannot open new contents from the blue text link, but I can open them from [TAKE] button. I don’t know if this is temporary error or not. For now, try clicking the button and you might be able to open it.

OMG! I thought I had already tried that, but apparently not, because it works beautifully. Thank you so much.

My pleasure :slight_smile:

It is a bug we’re working on. Sorry about that. Just use the buttons for now.

The problem is fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.