How will I know if a LingQ member has submitted a written text for my review?

Hello Experienced Correctors!

Where do I look on LingQ to find it?

Where on LingQ do I submit the corrected work and my comments/suggestions?

I am asking these questions because someone suggested that they would choose me as their corrector for a document (if they had enough points) . I do not know where to check to find the document in the event that she indeed does select me to correct it and give feedback.

Thanks for reading this. Thanks for any information in this regard.

Sincerely,
Nia. :slight_smile:

via email

Where do I look on LingQ to find it?

Teacher Area

Where on LingQ do I submit the corrected work and my comments/suggestions?

Just click on the work, correct it, and when finished, submit your correction.

Wow! That was a quick reply. Thank you U50623! Will the email come from LingQ or from the person who wants me to correct the work?

Can you send me a link to the “Teacher Area.” I am logged in now so your link will probably work for me.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Is this what you refer to as the Teacher Area?
http://www.lingq.com/tutor/schedule/2013/05/
and the links that appear there in the right sidebar?

@itesonia - If a learner submits a writing to you for correction you will receive an email notification and it will also appear on your Timeline and on the Write page. From there you will be able to access the report where you can make corrections and leave comments. You can also go to the Teach page and click on the link on the right to see all reports. Enjoy!

Thank you, Alex. I understand that I will receive "you will receive an email notification " from LingQ. If I have mis-understood let me know. Thanks again. Have a wonderful afternoon.

Sincerely,